It even works on surfaces that already have rust and corrosion… it simply stops rust in its tracks! It drives out moisture and leaves a protective anticorrosive layer on your bike?s frame, battery casing, battery terminals, metal parts, plastics and paintwork to keep the harmful effects of moisture at bay.
- Penetrates and protects
- Non-drying film
- Rust preventing/anti-corrosion
- Ideal for protecting battery terminals and casings
- Resistant to hot, cold and salt water
- Dissolves rust
- Protection lasts up to 12 months*
- Easy to apply! Comes with our ?Genius Straw?
- For use after washing to drive out excess water.
Directions For Use:
- Shake can vigorously.
- After washing your bike with Muc-Off Cleaner or Waterless Wash, apply Corrosion Defence to the frame, battery, battery terminals and any other metal parts to disperse remaining moisture.
- Either spray directly on to the surface, or for a more even and thinner coating, apply with a cloth.
- Wipe off any excess fluid or leave in place for a higher level of protection (but this may attract more dirt between washes).
Note: Mask braking surfaces before application. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not apply to tyre tread or braking surfaces.
*For extreme winter and muddy conditions, we recommend you wash your bike and reapply ‘Corrosion Defence’ more regularly.